Website Popularity 06/25/16

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Agar.io generic topics Website Popularity 06/25/16

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of G G 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of ObvNotAShark
    ObvNotAShark
    Participant

I’ve noticed that today (25th June 2016) and yesterday (24th June 2016), the website experienced some weird problems.

On 24th June 2016, on Chrome whenever I went on agarserv it would come up with 404 Not Found and on Firefox it wouldn’t let me go to any place on the website except homepage and browse servers.

On 25th June 2016, I noticed that the website was weirdly deserted and barely any servers were online. Idk what happened, and I hope it returns to its normal state.

Also, in general, the website appears a little corrupted for me. Profile photos are messing up and I can’t seem to create a server. 🙁

If you think you know what the problem is/was, please reply to this topic because I want to know what’s been going on.

— POSTED BY OBVNOTASHARK ON 25TH JUNE 2016 —
    — QUESTION NOT ANSWERED YET —
    — UPDATED ON 25TH JUNE 2016 —

ObvNotAShark
    Participant

EDIT – I can create a server, it just takes much longer than usual.

Profile photo of Kirby
      Kirby
      Participant

Same, but I can make a server perfectly fine.

Profile photo of MobileDig20
    MobileDig20
    Participant

I experienced the exact same things.

I couldent make top server because of it, I don’t care about holding top server anyway

Profile photo of JangoZAGAR
    JangoZAGAR
    Participant

@obvnotashark, I have experienced the same things, the 404 Not Found shit that said “nginx.1.6.2”
    I can only go on this website in the evenings somehow, and I however still have fun with my private servers and bots. I don’t know why Ciao’s not fixing/ developing this website problem in the first place.
    I’m guessing that he may have messed it up..
    But, I donot see any other features wrong with this site.

~Sincerely, JangoZAGAR, Verified Forum Helper.

ObvNotAShark
    Participant

MobileDig20 and JangoZAGAR, thank you for replying and letting me know that I’m not alone in the situation.

Also, I’m happy to say that the website seems to be recovering to its natural state. I have no trouble getting on the website, the lag when making agar.io servers (might have just been me) seems to be gone and the website’s getting its players back. Also, the profile photos are doing fine now. No corruption.

Since it won’t let me edit my original post, I’d like to say that question is now ANSWERED (as of 26th June 2016)

Thanks again! V

MobileDig20

JangoZAGAR

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of ObvNotAShark ObvNotAShark. Reason: [06/26/16] Misspelled a word or two
    Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

It seems like it happened again for about an hour today. I couldn’t access pages other than Home and Create Your agаr.io Server.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.