UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Videos UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TrollKing TrollKing 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of TrollKing
    TrollKing
    Participant

Now…my video meets all requirements But I just wanted to make sure by uploading to this site where my video is going to show up …..my channel or this sites channel…and if the sites channel can you link me to it. Im looking forward to get credits for spreading the word 😉

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Hi,
    the video will show up in this channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCytPTtCT0lSNz75C2IKStpQ

The channel will be promoted on this site and on other agarserv.com channels (like fb page).
    You can only add title and descriptions. I’m looking right now if you can adda an html link in description. I’ll let you know here.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Ok, I checked and right now it’s not possible to add a link. I’ll check if I can make it possible.

TrollKing
      Participant

Hey I checked out the channel and I don’t see any potential You are trying to start kind of a community channel for agar.io a community channel might have more potential then a random user submitted channel because I saw someone upload a video belonging to a youtuber Kotilainen17

Profile photo of Ciao121
        Ciao121
        Keymaster

Hi,
        I’m looking for a way to identify non original videos. Now I’m doing it manually but I can’t be sure if I don’t know the original video. I’ll find the one you say and I’ll delete it.

TrollKing
    Participant

I watch a lot of youtube videos for agario. I can help you with this in exchange for site credits 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.