Tried out the new anti-bot feature, got 146 bots with a FREE bot script.

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ Features Tried out the new anti-bot feature, got 146 bots with a FREE bot script.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of G G 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

Yes, the bots use different IP but you said they USUALLY come from a single ip. This was true for the first free bot scripts that appeared around September 2015, but now there are free bots with different IP address, so they bypass limit. Here are some screenshots I got while using bots:

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

Couldn’t edit my post, so I post it here: And server admin’s shouldn’t get limited like normal players (because there’s not a feature that allows you to change player’s mass)

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

As I wrote it’s not easy to detect bots every time (as example if they use different ip’s). What i’d like to do is to offer servers creater a way to TRY to limit (if the want) bot’s usage. If there was a sure way to do it agar.io had solved it.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

It’s sound strange to me that a free bot script offer the option to ue different ips. Who pays those ips? Or maybe is the user who set’s his own proxies? If this is the case, the script is free but someone has to pay for ips. Am I wrong?

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

It seems that they are using botnet proxies. That means that a hacker installs a virus (bot or botnet) on some computers that creates a proxy (botnet proxy) Then he publishes the list of IPs on some hacking site. Then FreeAgarBots.tk found them and used them. Because botnets are illegal, it seems that botnet proxies (used by FreeAgarBots.tk!) are illegal too. A video explaining botnets and proxies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu3IVS2xPE4

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

I see. Anyway this is not an ANTI-bot feature. It’s just a way to give users the right to choose. I know it’s not perfect. But ther is not a perfect and simple way.

Profile photo of mastkillxp
    mastkillxp
    Participant

well i am a coder and i write my own extensions,freeagarbots.tk are using hacked/cracked/old proxies (socks5) if u wonder how we can let the bot come from all those ips we use this site http://vip-socks24.blogspot.nl/ they got everyday free fresh socks5 and we use those to connect the bots, for example i can send 15k bots to one server cus i got 15k socks5 proxies (ips) tell me if u need more information.

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

k, going to try them out they are working

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of G G.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.