Things that I think would be good for this game:

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ Features Things that I think would be good for this game:

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of FstMario FstMario 3 years, 12 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of FstMario
    FstMario
    Participant

So, I’;ve only just found this site, and to be honest, what you’ve done Ciao121 (I think you’re the owner?) You’ve made this site perfect for me and my friends to play alone. I kinda think it sucks that you need to pay to actually do things… :/ We should be able to have a LOT more variety of things, for an example, instead of 3 mass per cell, why not knock it up to 30? Heck, maybe 100? Also, we should maybe be able to somehow get free credits with supre rewards, if not that, some sort of contest to give you the option to do such things.

Thanksfor taking the time to read this;

FstMario 🙂

Profile photo of Killiam
    Killiam
    Participant

WOAH, THAT SOUNDS GREAT!

FstMario
    Participant

Hehe, It would probably make it better if most of the other options had very extended ways to make the game more fun, despite the CPU munching.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Hi FstMario,
    thanks for your input.
    I need the credit system for service and server maintenace.
    I’m also thinking how to give free credits and how to add more customization.
    I started working on this server no more than two weeks ago… be patient 😉

FstMario
      Participant

My apologies, I didn’t mean to rush you. I just feel like there’s little to be offered, although working as hard as you are

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.