Suggestions

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Skyleter Skyleter 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of ArynnTheAgar.ian
    ArynnTheAgar.ian
    Participant

1.Probabilmente sei italiano. Se si DIMMELO
    2.if you could close the server when you want :
    some *bad word that has the same meaning of “someone you hate”* that take control of the server and rage quit the one who created it.
    3.The credits cost too much :3 (probably everyone would choose to create a server with Ogar)
    4.more server settings : viruses mass,recombine time (anyone)… and other things i dont have time.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

1) Yes but we’ll talk in english so everyone can read.
    2) Admin of premium server can kill other users if they want; a Kill server command will be available in future (probably only for premium servers). If a user create a server where a player can easily dominate the game (i.e using instant merge) if his choose and risk.
    3) Too much? As I wrote other times, a 2 hours server with an huge map will cost from € 0,11 to € 0,20 (depending on the credit bundle bought). I really don’t think is too much.
    4) More server settings will come; but I must consider that certain options can easily take the server cpu off.

Anyway, talking again about points 3 and 4, anyone can make his own server at home or on an online server and use all option he wants for free.

Profile photo of Jaminul7860
    Jaminul7860
    Participant

Clao121 is there a way we could earn credits? For example watching 10-20 second long video and earn 5 credits?

Profile photo of Skyleter
    Skyleter
    Participant

Oh that will be amazing Jaminul7860
    or with tapjoy…
    I cant use paypal so ill like UltimatePay or xsolla here to purchase credits..

Skyleter
    Participant

(xsolla is the worst for me, sh**ty on agar.)

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

In what do other payments gateway differ for paypal?

Skyleter
    Participant

I dont like paypal because there are a bypassing option for that. And my old-account was hacked/lost so i dont want create another account on that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.