suggestion max player mass limit on a server

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ Features suggestion max player mass limit on a server

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of G G 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of mastkillxp
    mastkillxp
    Participant

hey so sometimes when you create a server a player has over like 100k for example but its unpossible to kill such a player cant there be a limit we can choose to put on our server? like every player can max has 50k
    at once idk if this possible but i would like this to have in my server.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Max total mass equals mass split number x max cell mass.
    So ie:
    max split = 4
    max cell mass = 20k
    max total mass= 80k

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

He means the total mass limit. If the player’s mass exceeds some amount (such as 100000) prevent that player from gaining more mass.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

He can make a server with max split = 4 and max mass = 20 k 🙂

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

What if you need 16 splits, but 80k total max mass? 5k limit per cell is not good here. So, instead when a player’s total mass exceeds some amount, prevent him from gaining more mass until he decays (or ejects mass) to under that limit.

Profile photo of mastkillxp
    mastkillxp
    Participant

^^right what G says thats what i meant. so players cant get OP and unkillable even when im not on my server to kill someone when they are to big.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

I never saw someone too big to dominate forever. Only in instant merging servers. In non instant merging server a big player (i.e 200K mass) many times is splitted by virus and has a very long merge time so it’s an easy target for others players.

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

On this post http://www.agarserv.com/groups/%E3%80%96%E2%84%9Bo%C2%A2%EF%BD%8B%E3%80%97clan/forum/topic/i-somehow-managed-to-score-215k/ I have a screenshot where I got 2 million score on AgarServ. That was with user bots though, but it might be possible without them (if you have 5000 food with 10 mass and 30 bots, small map size, 64 split and 50000 max mass) I will do a test server without bots and try to get that much I will post a screenshot

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

Here’s a screenshot showing almost 1.5 million score:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.