spawner virus glitches

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ bugs spawner virus glitches

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ciao121 Ciao121 3 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of pie
    pie
    Participant

there are 2 spawner virus glitches 1. if you W a spawner virus when food size is 5 or 10 a large amount of extra mass is produced this isnt that important though 2. if food is under a purple virus it should be killed becouse if it isnt food will stop spawning which means your server is ruined

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

About 2: I think this happens in agar.io as well.

Profile photo of pie
    pie
    Participant

no only on ogar becouse on normal agario there is no max food if there is it is extremaly high

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Ok. I’ll look into it.

Profile photo of pie
    pie
    Participant

actualy i think on agario there is max food but spawner viruses that have been fed mass will override the max food

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

I never saw on agar.io very big spawner viruses; is not that simple to make a big one like on a private server.

Profile photo of Kirby
    Kirby
    Participant

Yeah, I myself seen those glitches as well.

Profile photo of pie
    pie
    Participant

if you watch wun wun’s 88k video you can see he made a spawner virus against the wall if it was on ogar the spawner cell after 1/2 minutes would have stopped spawning food

Profile photo of pie
    pie
    Participant

im guessing that the agar.io creators were having this problem to and fixed it becouse if you

watch other videos were they are alone on a agar.io server then you will see that there isnt a

lot of food

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Problem is that unlimited food can caus a lot of CPU usage and LAG… I’m thinkin on a solution but is not so easy (otherways ogar’s guys had fixed it) 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.