[Read Me!] Premium Server! :D [More Info Below]

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Agar.io generic topics [Read Me!] Premium Server! :D [More Info Below]

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Vyravoid Vyravoid 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Vyravoid
    Vyravoid
    Participant

I’m thinking of making a Premium server, with leaderboard resets every 15 minutes to making it fair.
    If we get at least one person to reply, I will make it.

[Details] Experimental server that will last an hour, your cell will be fast, and will instantly merge. Every dot you eat will be worth 3 score.

How will you make it fair?
    If people get too big and start demolishing everything in their path, I will reset the leaderboard immediately, otherwise, it will be reset every 15:00, 30:00, and 45:00.

Profile photo of dobby1923
    dobby1923
    Participant

do it

Nice idea

sethnoscopezzz
    Participant

just DO IT

Profile photo of Zeldamaster
    Zeldamaster
    Participant

JUST DO IT!

Profile photo of FunServ
    FunServ
    Participant

donut do it

Profile photo of Canttouch65
    Canttouch65
    Participant

I like it. Will you keep on making premium servers as the one you were just talking about? Or is this only a one time thing? Oh yeah, and, how do you make a premium server? I’ve been wondering, because whenever I make an instant merge and crazy speed, after about 10 minutes of playing other servers after creating that one, I join mine, and I get eaten in five seconds. I saw that you can kill a person with premium. So, if they’re being unfair, I’d use that button, if I had premium. Anyway, please reply to this message and tell me how to get premium.

Profile photo of McRed
    McRed
    Participant

PLZ DO IT! 😀

Profile photo of McRed
    McRed
    Participant

Profile photo of dimmy
    dimmy
    Participant

where’s the server?

Profile photo of Vyravoid
    Vyravoid
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply, but I don’t usually get on here, due to life haha, so every now and then I will post on the forum when I will make it. 🙂 Also, to get a Premium server, you just need to have one option that uses credits. <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.