Not getting credits and weird glitch!!!! HELP PLS

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ bugs Not getting credits and weird glitch!!!! HELP PLS

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mastkillxp mastkillxp 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Goodly
    Participant

Im getting so annoyed! I’m not getting credits when I am at the yesterday top servers Everytime the same glitch please reward me my credits 🙁 if you dont believe me then see top servers for wednesday

My name showed TWICE for some reason when I saw yesterday top scores (scores for top servers in Wednesday) … BUT I still did NOT recieve the coins 🙁 not even one PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!

This happened twice (credits not recieved)

Regards,
    Goodly / Goodly_fiftyeight 🙂

Goodly
    Participant

Also help with this how can I send picture from my mac

try re-login :O

Goodly
      Participant

nope Alan213859 it still doesnt work

Profile photo of mastkillxp
    mastkillxp
    Participant

i take it should take up to a few hours if not contact ciao121 for this, also if you want to paste from your mac go to imgur.com and upload your image from any of the options then start upload (note: you dont need an accout on imgur to do this) then after you click start upload page redirects and on that page u see immediately the share link copy that and paste it here.

Goodly
      Participant

Thanks mastkillxp but how do I contact ciao121??

Profile photo of mastkillxp
    mastkillxp
    Participant

go here: http://www.agarserv.com/members/ciao121/ and send him a private/public message with your problem and he will help you further out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.