Nick reservation doesn't work anymore

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ bugs Nick reservation doesn't work anymore

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ciao121 Ciao121 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Vingtano
    Vingtano
    Participant

Today I played Agarserv on experimental with my friend, we tried to make a HUGE spawner cell so other players who join the game can’t eat it that easily. Spawner cell was 15k, but I forgot to disable Hidden server option and added 20 bots, which means server is premium now. Since we ended our job, I had no problem, but 70% of new cells named them “Vingtano”. I thought how can they name self Vingtano if it is reserved nick? Is it because of Earth Day skin or what? This is very frustrating because they team, eat other cells and then i got private messages that say : “Vingtano, stop bots or you will be reported to admin!”
    Please, fix this because this will soon become something normal to agarserv.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Hi Vingtano,
    nick reservetion is no more an option on agarser.com.
    That’s because agar.io supports nickname in many charset and it’s impossible to be sure that the displayed nickname is what you read.

I.e. “Ciao121” is my nickname but “Ciaо121” is not the same (also if it appear to be the same).

Read here: http://www.agarserv.com/forums/topic/bug-with-reserved-nick/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.