NEW FREE BOTS! Bots For Agar Serv!

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Agar.io generic topics NEW FREE BOTS! Bots For Agar Serv!

This topic contains 49 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  abdullah yasser 7 months ago.

• Author

Yo Polar
    Participant

Hello! i have been searching around, and found that agar powerups is no longer a thing, and crashes for people.
    I have edited some of their script and it now works!
    It spawns 125 – 250 bots, but only a certain amount of them actually spawn because of the “Bots Per IP” Rule.
    i am working on somehow implimenting proxies, but not there yet 😀

so to get the bots i have created, please go to my website here, and look at the instructions!
    *INSTRUCTIONS ON CONNECTING BELOW!*

PolarsBots.tk
    PolarsBots.tk
    PolarsBots.tk

Thanks everyone, and i hope one day i can add more bots, and have more fun with these, and bring them back to agar.io!

*NOTE*

Bots work well when you create your own server > Go to server options > Change connections Per IP to 50!

this way the bots can spawn and you can have to around a solid 50 or more!

Here is a little proof of the bots. i was in a game and gyazo was being stupid, so bots were going bottom left :p but its ok.

Again Here Is Proof!
    Then, Bots look like this!
    Another GIF of Playing
    Here is another GIF of Playing!

**INSTRUCTIONS**

GIF of Server Settings

*GETTING SERVER IP*
    How to get Server ip to play!

*SERVER IP PT.2*
    Server IP PT.2

*SERVER IP PT.3*
    Server IP PT.3

**CONNECTING**
    Part 4

**HAVE FUN!**
    Now you can play!

Thanks Guys!
    -Polar

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Yo Polar. Reason: Just Making It Cleaner :)
    Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

use browsec extension too or it will not connect due to Bots Per Ip rule.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of G G.

Yo Polar
      Participant

yeah.. ive tried to use it. but i must be using it wrong.. i only get like 3 when i do that
      is there a better way to do this? oh and do you like my post? thanks!

Profile photo of AgarThix
        AgarThix
        Participant

Pls GIVE CREDITS !! YOU GOT MY SCRIPT !! Check my CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G7GbCGuOmI

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of AgarThix AgarThix.

Yo Polar
        Participant

Dont worry! in the front of where the bot start is it gives credit to you! if you’d like more credit, and things of that nature please contact me through skype : teh.andrew22

Thank you, and i didn’t try to steal! this is an outdated picture.. i edited bots again, changed color scheme, names, bot names, etc.. so i do give credit to you too! please look at my website pictures, and here is a screenshot of it too!
        Thix Credits!
        2nd pic

sorry about confusion.. hope this clears anything up!

also, how did you find this?! that amazes me!

Profile photo of AgarThix
        AgarThix
        Participant

Okay Thanks i will Contact you 😀

Yo Polar
        Participant

😀

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

That means the bot protection doesn’t read the real ip address, but the one specified inside data. Then it’s an easy bypass involving extension and/or browser modification(if extension can’t fake ip address)

Yo Polar
      Participant

alright.. mabe we can work on it sometime! i have a few ideas i’d like to discuss, but not here because staff and members can see it.. if it something that can be a reality i don’t want it to be leaked 🙂

mabe we can do something together.. like a service if you know what i mean 😉

if you’re interested we can discuss through skype.. please let me know if you are interested!

Yo Polar
      Participant

and again, i am not the most skilled at code AT ALL, but its summer and i’d love to learn! so please, if you ever want to help, or give suggestions on how to fake your IP, since it is stored within their data and not real time is what i am understanding, then maybe you can help me out! thanks, and i’ll look into it further!

Profile photo of Storm案
    Storm案
    Participant

Huh. I’ve been doing the same. Infact. I’ve made my Own little Agario Powerups.
    I had to change the way it looked like
    Had to fix the Bots per IP
    I also fixed the settings.

So now I have a Complete working Agario Powerups.
    Add me on skype
    live.jami7860

I’ll tell you how to use Browsec

Yo Polar
      Participant

hey, it didn’t let me add you! i think you gave me the wrong name because nothing showed up….

Please add me: Teh.andrew22

SuckerFudger
        Participant

I’ll add ya and give ya a few tricks on browsec and give you tons of proxies. I’ll add you now.

Profile photo of kitewing
      kitewing
      Participant

hi the bots dont work

Profile photo of Storm案
    Storm案
    Participant

G and Polar. Message me You’re skype and maybe we can work as a team to actially Try and make a new Agario Powerups

Profile photo of Storm案
    Storm案
    Participant

You should have not posted this cause now this is going to get patched……

Yo Polar
      Participant

Hey! i’m adding you now! thank you, and good to see someone else doing the same thing!

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

not posted what? the encryption key algorithm for protocol 8?

Profile photo of Storm案
    Storm案
    Participant

Accept my friend request.
    I’ll show you my ext

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

I downloaded your bots! The zoom didn’t work, but i fixed it and successfully rekted a server by a big spawner cell! Final mass of spawner was 6522916. When I was downloading, adf.ly downloaded a virus. I deleted it, so be careful when using url shorteners to get money (Money has to come from somewhere, you know? And selling control to infected PCs is a source of it.) such as adf.ly.

Yo Polar
      Participant

Wow! thank you for downloading! yes i am using adfly to try and bring something in, because i am not currently at my nob.. thank you! and i will delete adfly off the link, because i don;t want that for my users! thank you very much and i hope you enjoyed it! sorry for being inactive.. been busy :p. thanks for fixing it! i am currently learning HTML and CSS on codecademy, and i think i’m getting somewhere! thank you, and have fun!

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

This time the victim of the minions was agar.pro. I managed to get about 2.7 million score(the score bar glitched somewhere around 500k, if you count all cells you can know your real score. I needed to change 2 lines of code to work it with agar.pro, but it worked! (I forgot to change bot name)

Yo Polar
      Participant

again, that is amazing! very happy it worked! can you help me use it with agar.pro? i couldnt find the ip :p thanks!

Yo Polar
      Participant

**UPDATE**

Website has been updated with fresh, new bit.ly links! thanks for bringing this issue to my attention, and i am glad i could solve it!

Yo Polar
      Participant

nevermind, i just glitch out when i try to join the IP. i think i need to match – agar.pro in the index, so it won’t crash.. if i am wrong, please correct me, and help me out!

thanks!

Profile photo of G
        G
        Participant

You don’t need to match agar.pro,it’s because agar.pro protocol is not the same as agar.io (there are 2 differences in it), use this version: http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/UegQIDge/file.html
        It’s modified to work on agar.pro

Yo Polar
        Participant

Nice work man! i’m not entirely sure what you have changed besides the bot name, but it works perfectly! if you’d like to show me the 2 lines you have changed, that would be much appreciated!

i’d also like to put this in my next update! so if that is something you are ok with,Please let me know! so i can give you the right credits, and make sure you are recognized properly!

Profile photo of G
        G
        Participant

Yes, you can use my script, but it’s compatible ONLY with agar.pro and some other private servers, I will try to make a universal script next time. But don’t forget to change the bot name!

Yo Polar
        Participant

Thanks! also, is it possible that you can find the protocol for agarlist.com, and make it work there? or is that not possible…

Thanks!

Profile photo of G
        G
        Participant

It uses normal agar.io protocol. So you won’t need to modify anything to make it work there. However bots might require proxies(I’m not sure about that).

Yo Polar
        Participant

Cool, Thanks! 2 things –

1) there is a game called http://circle-game.sysach.com/ I have modified it, with a little experimenting and made it work non online, because i couldn’t inject properly, so you just click the shortcut! Thanks! http://bit.ly/PolarsCircleHack

2) Awesome! and how do you add proxies.. im not sure how this works at all, and i don’t know where to start to implement something like that.. Thanks!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Yo Polar.

Yo Polar
        Participant

Yep, DEFINITELY need to use Proxies :^) Browsec Doesn’t Work 🙁

Profile photo of G
        G
        Participant

I can add proxies if someone will give me a way to inject old agario before 5 may update (WITHOUT browser extensions!) when you go to agar.iо. Other than that, I don’t know how you can use proxies on agarserv.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of G G.

Yo Polar
        Participant

Kind of confused on this message, but thank you, and i’ll try to find something like that 😀

Profile photo of G
        G
        Participant

I meant that I have bot script with proxies that worked before 5 may update. If I can manage to load old agario somehow, I will be able to use agarserv bots with proxies again.

Yo Polar
        Participant

oh ok cool!

Profile photo of mastkillxp
    mastkillxp
    Participant

hmmm this is interesting i can kinda help on this but im not too much active on the internet. altho if i will help i only help making it for agarserv and ogar servers not official agario servers.

btw can you make this not a .rar file i cant open it on mac or i have to download an app which i dont want to. .zip is fine

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of mastkillxp mastkillxp.

Yo Polar
      Participant

Sorry! i cannot currently add a zip file :^( thanks though

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Yo Polar.

can I get the link for browsec?

Profile photo of G
      G
      Participant

Instead of spamming the link everywhere, do this instead:
      1. Download tor browser at http://torproject.org
      2. Open it.
      3. Go to that link.
      4. Press New identity.
      5. Go to the link again and repeat until you get what you wanted.

Profile photo of Storm案
    Storm案
    Participant

G, I was wondering If You could probably help me. I was wondering If you could fix my edited version of Hellcats agario powerups To make it work on a server. http://kutuart.com/experimental.php?
    Whenever I Join, I can’t spawn nor do my bots. They spawn but then disconnect Please help me fix this
    BOT LINK – https://www.dropbox.com/s/95jmd7n981vneiz/Mortality%27s%20Bots%20V2.zip?dl=0
    Please help me.

ALSO Polar. Why are you never online on skype?

Profile photo of TheBestPacMan1
    TheBestPacMan1
    Participant

how do i get bots !?

Yoshua Rd
    Participant

I want many bots

YoshuaRd.mx

Rida Tay
    Participant

are they free?

Adrian Adrian
    Participant

is not working
    man 🙁

Ian Juarez
    Participant

gsgsg

gsgf
    sdgs
    dg
    sg
    sdg
    s
    dgsd
    g
    sdg
    sg
    s
    g

Yo Polar
    Participant

everyone who is asking for bots, we have remade our source files to run Proxy bots! please visit http://PolarsBots.Com/ for more information, aswell as our discord

Profile photo of STOPKOL
    STOPKOL
    Participant

</stroWhat should I do. if so there is an internet.ng>

abdullah yasser
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.