New console password rules

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ Features New console password rules

This topic contains 28 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of crystalwall24 crystalwall24 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Console password will now have a cost. If you do not want console password you don’t need to spend credits for it. But if you want to have the password it will cost you 30 credits (also with no other “premium” option selected). This is mainly because too many players simply abuse the kill command and kill everyone bigger than them.
    Also servers where users choose to not have console password will be in home page. So players are sure they cannot be killed just because the server creator abuses the command.

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

But I don’t see a button that allows you to buy a console password!

Yay! Perfect time 😀 Yesterday someone killed me with console when I had 40k cuz I killed them

So its against the rules to use something given to them? that makes NO fucking sense. If you dont want people to abuse it, remove it for fuck sakes

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

1) STOP USING THIS LANGUAGE ON THIS SITE.
    2) It is not against rules. But players have the right to choose if they want to play on a server where the creator can kill them just for fun or not. If it was against rules I had removed the kill options.
    3) AGAIN STOP USING THIS LANGUAGE ON THIS SITE.

Profile photo of nivada13
    nivada13
    Participant

I hate and love the new option!

The new option could be good if you only let it take creds away when somebody doesn’t use any premium functions at all this way they could still use the console even tough they are not on premium server!
    For that however the cost should be lowered drastically the console password should take the least amount of credits to buy!

If people complain about owners killing their people there is an other way of fixing this!
    We could create a threat with trustworthy server owners names on it who don’t kill to be first but
    for other reason’s to help the server!

I for example love to kill everybody on the map every 30 minutes but you know why i do that?
    Cause it will give some other players a shot at the leaderboard!
    In some servers this really is needed cause in some servers once you get 1st place you keep it easy cause the server options help you easily hold that position!

Now in short i love the function you put in for a lower cost that people can use if they don’t have any premium options on their server!

But i hate it like it is now!

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

I’m thinking to make it just free.

nivada13
      Participant

Yes that would work too but still now you have created an other problem as well servers with passwords don’t get played on anymore!

Probably because they don’t stand on the home page anymore!
      Now it would be better if you divided the home page as followd

NON kill servs

PLAYERNAME(A) (specifics) (link)
      ————————————————————————————————————–
      Kill servers

playername (B) (Specifics) (link)

Now both are back on home page!
      this will be an improvement cause the kill servers will get attention back(cause i think most people don’t look behind the home page!)
      And people also are able to easily keep track of non kill servers!

Then everybody is happy!

Profile photo of Ciao121
        Ciao121
        Keymaster

I can try it, but I think player simply do not want to play on a server if they can be killed.

nivada13
        Participant

It did improve! On the end in last 10 minutes my server got people in it!

And i see you did change homepage!
        So it does indeed have to do with that peole don’t like to look past homepage!

i went from only me and somethimes an other guy for almost whole serv time
        to 9 people online in last 10 minutes and that is when you added the kill serv back to homepage!
        So difference is big

Profile photo of Ciao121
        Ciao121
        Keymaster

Good!

Marco C. Clemente
        Participant

i made a premium server please help i cant figure out how to get the console password

Profile photo of Larrybird3332
      Larrybird3332
      Participant

So u cant kill em if u dont have No password on???

Profile photo of Larrybird3332
      Larrybird3332
      Participant

So u cant kill em if u dont have No password on???????????

Profile photo of Jacobisyoshi123
      Jacobisyoshi123
      Participant

How do i find my consle password?

Profile photo of Jamescoolio333
    Jamescoolio333
    Participant

I feel soooo bad. I was playing agario for about three hours before pulling the hair out of my head so i decided to make a server for myself but i forgot to make it private and people started joining. Then I just got even more frustrated when THEY killed me on MY server. I’m very sorry Agar Kindle YT. :'( I feel so mean

Profile photo of Ciao121
      Ciao121
      Keymaster

Only who has the password can kill users.

Profile photo of Yupia
    Yupia
    Participant

@jamescoolio333 just make your server private

Robert Rice
    Participant

how do you get any passwords anyway… i love making servers just sometimes i mess up like evrybody does in life does but then i have to wait about 30 minutes to make another server when I messed up on it. Im not trying to be a cool guy by stepping up but if you could, could you plz have an option to end server if there is a specific time feft like 10 or 5 minute or somethng?

Profile photo of AG Fast
    AG Fast
    Participant

How do i get reset password and how do i get premium?
    -〖ᗩǤ〗 🔥ℱΔŞŦ🔥

๖ۣۜBᴀɴᴅ
    Participant

Does this mean that you HAVE to have a password to use the console? I didnt buy a password, so i didnt type in any password but it said the password is wrong so i couldnt use the console but i didnt even select any password ..?

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

The password is free for any non credit free erver. But you have to choose to have the password when you create the server,

Samuel Foster
    Participant

how do i use console i have tried and tried but it no work :(:(:(:(:(:(

Profile photo of Jack5
    Jack5
    Participant

ciao 21 how do i get with console password and premium server i know how to get premium server but how do I get console password

Profile photo of BRADENJS
    BRADENJS
    Participant

how can i get consol pass

Profile photo of ColdH21
    ColdH21
    Participant

Ciao121

I got an idea:

Free Servers Can Access Server Console Commands: 30 Credits
    Premium Servers Can Access Server Console Commands: 20 Credits

Because not all people want to buy a premium server (use credits to add extra features or increase features)

😀

– ColdH21 [Subscribe To Me On Youtube]

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

You can choose any option that cost some credits (also 5 credits) and that’s allow you to have a password.

Profile photo of crystalwall24
      crystalwall24
      Participant

i made a server with 20 credits and a cant find the console password can someone tell me where it is.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.