NEW CLAN 】〖ŇŜᗩ€〗】 read more for details

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Teams / Teaming NEW CLAN 】〖ŇŜᗩ€〗】 read more for details

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SL@Y3R SL@Y3R 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of SL@Y3R
    SL@Y3R
    Participant

If you’d like to apply for the clan, simply reply to the post and I’ll get back to you ASAP

Profile photo of fort nuke
    fort nuke
    Participant

i would like to join i am lvl 25 and i can do vanish splits, tricksplits, and cannonsplit my name would be 〖ŇŜᗩ€〗ᑎᑌK€Ř

Ross Dylan Bondoc
    Participant

I am Level 33 and I am VERY good at PopSplitting, CannonSplitting, TrickSplitting, VanishSplitting and My name
    will be 〖ŇŜᗩ€〗тιтαη

Profile photo of garryloveu
    garryloveu
    Participant

Hello, im very good at tricksplitting and other tricks.. i very good teammate, lvl 42+
    and my name will be : 〖ŇŜᗩ€〗ⓖαяяƳ

Want a clanwar Mpt Are ready to reck!!! for more information check out my yt channel Mpt Flamee Or email me blackjackpro24@gmail.com im going to take control of your clan soon when we beat you!!!

Yonattan Hernandez
    Participant

Hola Soy Nivel 57 xD :*
    contactame 😉

Profile photo of SSnakeTitan
    SSnakeTitan
    Participant

Hello I am lvl 30 I am good at tricksplits, cannonsplits,vanishsplits,spacesplits,popsplitting,And splitrunning And i would like my name to be 〖ŇŜᗩ€〗】 ŞŞήคςє〖?〗

Profile photo of SL@Y3R
    SL@Y3R
    Participant

This is great, later this week I’ll make a private server to test you all on, it should be up by tomorrow or Thursday, can’t wait to see you all.

Profile photo of SL@Y3R
    SL@Y3R
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.