Need help finding offline agar.io client named "Ugar"

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Agar.io generic topics Need help finding offline agar.io client named "Ugar"

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TψƦ ★ ᗩᗪᖇᎥ888 TψƦ ★ ᗩᗪᖇᎥ888 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

I searched for it on Google but didn’t find the link. I have seen the client in the past but forgot the link now.
    Here’s a screenshot of it:

Profile photo of Storm案
    Storm案
    Participant

G, \Need help finding that or something? I’ll help you.

Profile photo of G
      G
      Participant

No, I think you should focus on developing bots. Maybe someone else will help me.

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

I found something! https://www.reddit.com/r/Agario/comments/3uq104/agario_reversal_private_server/ Look at the page where it says “wow what is that client you’re using? weeeird” But that comment is deleted. And Internet Archive didn’t cache the page. Damn it!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of G G.

Yo Polar
      Participant

hey g if you could hop on discord so i can talk to you that would be amazing. i got the bots on a vps but i want to enable the uuids so that i can get the bot count. because the bot only says offline. so i want to to that and be able to give users bots like chither and gota but by their IP or uuid if you have an idea of how to do this run it by me and i will try and figure it out! also i hate to ask for these things. i just don’t know what to look for on the internet, and the code in general. so i’m sorry if i am being a bug. that is NOT my intention at all! thanks G!

wat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.