NEED CREDITS TO MAKE A NORMAL SERVER?!! WHYYYYYYYY!

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Agar.io generic topics NEED CREDITS TO MAKE A NORMAL SERVER?!! WHYYYYYYYY!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Fishy4444 Fishy4444 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Fishy4444
    Fishy4444
    Participant

What is the point of advertising being able to create servers as “free” then, without using credits to make the server better, it cost credits to make anyway. I just don’t get it.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Actually it does not cost anything. No credits are deducted. Thi is simply because, while working on the server, if someting goes wrong and a server is terminated… the user did not pay for it.

You need to have credits also if they are not deducted just because there is a really complicated credits check before server creation. I cannot delete it for 1/2 days. It sound starnge but believe me it’s not just deleting/adding 2 lines of code.

Fishy4444
    Participant

My game must have glitched then because I had it on default settings and it made me pay 20 credits for no reason.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Credits have not been deducte. You see you need 20 credits but you did not pay them.

Fishy4444
    Participant

This is just.. wow. My little brother used my account and selected moving viruses. He didn’t know that moving viruses cost 20 credits, and he made a whole post about it. I told him i can help him make a new account just for him, but he likes to use, or “sabatoge” my credits count. thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.