Make the free credits less cheap

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ Features Make the free credits less cheap

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JangoZAGAR JangoZAGAR 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of epicdude5843
    epicdude5843
    Participant

The free credits system is so cheap, so make it at least 2-4 credits

Profile photo of ObvNotAShark
    ObvNotAShark
    Participant

I understand the first part of your post. I agree that it is very easy to get credits.

What I don’t understand is the second part – ‘so make it at least 2-4 credits’. If you’re saying that it is too easy to get free credits, this makes no sense because at the moment it is 1-3 credits and increasing the amount of credits is making it MORE cheap.

———-

NOTE – I realise that you are PROBABLY talking about it being a BAD system of getting free credits. In that case, I would disagree because as I said, it’s easy to get credits. Just refresh a few times on pages like ‘create your agar.io server’ and ‘browse servers’ and you’re almost guaranteed to get at least 1-2 credits after 5-6 refreshes.

Profile photo of MobileDig20
    MobileDig20
    Participant

what he means is that 1-3 credits for free is not good enough. He wants more credits at once when he wins

Profile photo of JangoZAGAR
    JangoZAGAR
    Participant

@epicdude5843, that is being greedy for more and more credits. Our limit of free credits by going on kinds of stuff on this site, is perfectly fair, also let’s us make servers that require credits with, like bots for example. So, why do you want Keymaster Ciao121 to change the limit to 2-4?

Also, hi. @obvnotashark

~JangoZAGAR, Verified Forum Helper.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.