Kicking people out of the server

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ Features Kicking people out of the server

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  agar serv 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of FstMario
    FstMario
    Participant

So I get a bunch of teaming twats who come in and somewhat start with 2000 mass, eat all the cells and viruses and then spam eat me and my friend who were playing experiemntal. Please give us the option to kick people out since I don’t want people who just come in the game and ruin the fun. Thanks πŸ™‚

http://www.auplod.com/u/ouladp672b2 I want people like this who team with about 4 other people (Other people joined) and i want them to gtfo when they’re not invited, or give the worlds a password so dicks like him can’t spawn in with about 2000 mass and ruin the fun

FstMario
    Participant

Probably a hint of/ lot of swearing, but people who ruin fun deserve to just be banned

Profile photo of Matrix
    Matrix
    Participant

Hey dude, Look, I’m sorry for eating you, also, you should join nbk, we have alot of perks awaiting you.

~ [NBK] KING

Profile photo of Matrix
    Matrix
    Participant

No hard feelings πŸ™‚

Profile photo of Shaun
    Shaun
    Participant

What are the perks?

-γ€–ΖΖΖ˜γ€—β™›α”•α•Όα—©α‘Œα‘Žβ™›

FstMario
    Participant

Dang, well sorry for acting so hostile. And, thanks for the invite to NBK but I’m not the kind of person to join clans/groups. Etc

Participant

One whinny bitch and a pack of faggot teamers. Shocker.

FstMario
      Participant

That comment was more unneeded than… well, that is the most unneeded thing ever

FstMario
    Participant

Furthermore, I would still like the option to kick people out of servers (as the owner)

no join ASD

Janice Gard
    Participant

you add that opinion because some idiot under the name “JustGiveUp” keeps joining in everyones servers and ruining the fun for all other players I hate that person

agar serv
    Participant

ikr just give up is such a cuntass!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.