Just reported you to Adblock Plus team

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ Features Just reported you to Adblock Plus team

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ciao121 Ciao121 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

I reported your site to Adblock Plus team for violating Terms of Service. That means that redirects to http://www.agarserv.com/no-ad-blocker/ will be blocked in the new update of Adblock Plus. Thank you for violating the Terms of Service.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Term of Services of Adblock Plus has to been respected by users who uses “Adblock Plus”. Not by website owners.
    I do not have any connection with Adblock Plus so I have nothing to do with their Terms of Service.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Show me what I’m not respecting…

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant
    Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

So you did not report to “Adblock Plus” but to someone who made a script to avoid anti ad blocking measures.
    That’s ok. You can do whatever you want but this has nothing to do with this site not respecting someone’s else terms of services.

Thank you for supporting the fact agarserv.com tries to offer free servers giving out free credits…

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

You mean users get credits when they click ads?

Profile photo of Ciao121
      Ciao121
      Keymaster

No, users get credits browsing the site. This has nothing to do with ads.
      Ads is needed to pay servers and their maintanance cost. If everyone hides ads I will be forced to delete FREE credits, reduce servers and make credits available oly tho those who buy them. That’s all.

Profile photo of nivada13
        nivada13
        Participant

the page he linked you to

https://github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer/issues/896

Has found a way around your message to adblock users!

So now you will need to find an other way to get the message across!

Profile photo of G
        G
        Participant

Just give free credits only when ads load. This way you will force users with AdBlock buy the credits instead of getting them for free. It’s something between (Disable your ad block message) and (No ads and free credits for browsing pages)

Profile photo of Ciao121
        Ciao121
        Keymaster

Surely I’ll continue to penalize who disable ads. With no free credits or deleting credits if ablocker is detected.
        Anyway also users who does not create premium servers use site’s resources so everyone disabling ads is not contributing in any way (and I’m free to take any action I believe useful to make the site grow).

Profile photo of nivada13
    nivada13
    Participant

no users don’t get credits clicking ads!

He means that he is actually pretty nice! You get credits randomly if you surf the site!
    He could have not done that and he could also remove the credits the top 5 servers get
    and the credits you get from streaming!

What he means is he actually is pretty nice giving so much credits away for free!
    He needs to make a revenue from somewhere to keep the servers up cause without money this could not exist!

So think about that! If everybody would just evade the ads he would be forced to close the site! Taking away the nice server options you get from here!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.