Join (яяαи∂α) clan!!!!

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Teams / Teaming Join (яяαи∂α) clan!!!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ajp225 ajp225 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of ajp225
    ajp225
    Participant

Hello ajp225 here and i just wanted to get some people into this new clan i am trying to start and if you send me a message or reply i will try to get back to you ASAP. To join this clan (not to be harsh) you have to make at least one reason that you should join and if i thinks its good enough than ill let you in and ill pick names. Hope you like

Profile photo of WhatHaveiDone
    WhatHaveiDone
    Participant

Hey man, i’m interested in joining your clan! And here is one reason I think i would be good for the clan is, i’m a pretty good player in general, and i’ve been looking for a good clan to start out with! Plz reply soon! thanks. If you do accept me into your clan, i wont let you down! 🙂 cya

Profile photo of Calebb124
    Calebb124
    Participant

hey count me in! I love agar.io and would love to be in a clan

charles james
    Participant

can i join your clan

Profile photo of Gasterens
    Gasterens
    Participant

Hi! I can join your clan? My reason :
    I’m a good player,can win sometimes,surely with teaming,a i’m a semi pro vs. solo,and i like the goods servers with friends,i dont have skype.

Profile photo of ajp225
    ajp225
    Participant

EVERYONE: you may join just meet me on the 24/7 serv and hope to see yall there :). -ajp225

Profile photo of ajp225
    ajp225
    Participant

you guys pick the names ill be (яяαи∂α) ajp225

Profile photo of ajp225
    ajp225
    Participant

or join my server

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.