Increase/decrease mass in console(up to 1000 to avoid being too overpowered)

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ Features Increase/decrease mass in console(up to 1000 to avoid being too overpowered)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ciao121 Ciao121 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

I would like a feature where you can increase or decrease player’s mass, And not to make it too overpowered,make it only possible to increase mass to 1000, otherwise there may be admin’s which increase mass too much and fill the entire screen, so players will be need to go to another server.

It should have no limit, its only for people with console pw… and premium server…

Profile photo of nivada13
    nivada13
    Participant

yeah it should have no limit

While you are at it that if you spectate you can move around freely with your camera and select a cell/pellet/virus with a mouse and then add or remove mass from it by pressing + or –

matik2806
    Participant

.. Really? You need only 10 credits to create a premium server, and you can get credits by browsing forums.. That would be unfair. You browse forums, “OH YEA! I HAVE 10 CREDITS! LET’S CREATE PREMIUM SERVER! I WILL HAVE 1000000000 MASS!“.. You think that would be fair? No.

Normal Player,
    ⦅ℂℍℕ⦆ ♬❤мαтιχ♬❤.

Profile photo of nivada13
    nivada13
    Participant

The possitive side still is better then the negative

positive things about this idea
    1) If you implement it in the way i suggested it could be used on experimental servers to shrink down viruses that have been fed or increase them in size depending on what you want it could be fun to have a server with in the middle a big red virus creating a ring around the rossie situation! The server admin can then keep the virus also in check cause if people feed it it will grow and at some point be too big so you only have acces to the 4 corners of the map that is no fun! (so in short to grow and shrink red viruses to try new fun experiments)
    2) big green viruses or very small ones that are hard to notice for big players! (big viruses max 1000 mass for green virus but small ones lets say 30 mass or something like that just so that it is hard to find for big players so they can get unexpecditly split making for fun situations)
    3.to mix up leaderboard without having to kill people (so they don’t get the annoying stat screen cause they only shrunk and did not die!

negative sides
    1. server admins that make servers where the map is dominated by a big red virus(don’t know who would want this even if only to troll it wouldn’t really work cause there are enough other premium servers out there!)
    2.server admins feeding themselves to dominate everything(not really an issue like some of you pointed out you forget that server admins already have a great tool to keep 1 place secured and dominate everything and that is killing everybody who opposes them)

That is what i can come up with for the pro’s and contras of this idea!

It could be fun and the you only need 10 credits for a premium server and you will have admins dominating with 100 k mass doesn’t hold up cause they can also just kill people to keep domination now!

Profile photo of PepeTheFrog
    PepeTheFrog
    Participant

every 1k mass = some amount of credits

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

And add unlimited zoom for admin’s too!

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant
    Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

_

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

G you are ignoring my requests not to bumb your topics. If you continue I have no choice to ban/delete your account (and all things related to it). It’s up to you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.