i just wasted 50 credits

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Agar.io generic topics i just wasted 50 credits

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SHADOWHAZZ SHADOWHAZZ 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

willbeats
    Participant

i just wasted 50 credits so i can make a server where one of my cells can be 50,000 mass and its useless because everytime i spawn i die cause of this space spammer and i need my 50 credits back plz

Go to the three lines if your on chrome at the top right hand corner and click it and then find extension. OR just use this link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/easy-auto-refresh/oidfoopjgmgkggbpecmlonlhlddkcelg when you click on it hit add to chrome, go to Create A Server and put then yet again go to the top right hand corner and there should be a button beside the three lines, click on it then set it to 5 seconds. Just open a new tab well that one is refreshing over and over to earn you credits, because you know, you get credits from “browsing the website” and refresing over and over counts. Watch youtube or something and enjoy you’r credits! Ive got over 1000 credits in 30 minutes from doing this.

Profile photo of SHADOWHAZZ
      SHADOWHAZZ
      Participant

it will be patched now you have said it moron 😛

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.