I am 14, and found a way to exploit your system..

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ bugs I am 14, and found a way to exploit your system..

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Yupia Yupia 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of xx360nutshotxx
    xx360nutshotxx
    Participant

Hey, A 14 year old is able to make about 150 credits an hour easy and free! Please contact me about this, also i try to connect to my server on home wifi and it says connecting but at school its fine (Just had to bypass firewall at school) We have no firewall or restrictions.. Whats wrong? Tried many things, i have no extensions or anything.. Please email me! Thanks!

Profile photo of ERBOH
    ERBOH
    Participant

how are u getting so many credits?!? plz reply soon.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Collecting many credits is not a problem. You can collect as many as you want.
    About the wifi I don’t cannot help. It’s something you have to investigate. Are you tring to make mor than one connetcion atthe same time?
    When it happens again send me a private message with the server url and your IP so I can check.

Profile photo of SamGamessYT
    SamGamessYT
    Participant

Just finished coding bots for AgarServe.
    They’re facebook bots tw but with other skins like: Moon Japan Spain etc

Im going to be testing in servers. My bots will be called YT=SamGamesYT
    Sorry if I ruin you’r server

Profile photo of SamGamessYT
    SamGamessYT
    Participant

Could you tell me that “Exploit?” If you don’t mind,

Profile photo of Yupia
    Yupia
    Participant

the “expliot” is super fucking simple and i thought everyone knew this you put your mouse over Get FREE Credits CLICK HERE press crtl and then click as much as you can set a macro if you really need to and why the owner isnt worried about this is because by you doing this you get him a shit loud of ad revenue if you still dont understand ill post a video detailing it

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Yupia Yupia.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.