HOW DO I MAKE A PASSWORD FOR SERVER

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ Features HOW DO I MAKE A PASSWORD FOR SERVER

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Moon Heroz Moon Heroz 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Mihai Banciu
    Participant

PLEASE HELP MEE THOSE GUYS THAT JOIN HAVE HAX AND I CANNOT KICK THEM

Profile photo of Moon Heroz
    Moon Heroz
    Participant

I don’t know, you should console your own server with no password.

Profile photo of rose ♡
    rose ♡
    Participant

You just choose the option ‘yes’ to have a console password, under the section ‘server options’.
    Make sure you make a premium server though

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of rose ♡ rose ♡.
      Moon Heroz
      Participant

But then how can you make a premium server? How much credits do you need to make that Premium server?

Profile photo of rose ♡
        rose ♡
        Participant

You don’t need to necessarily spend a specific amount of credits for a premium server, it can be however much you want

Moon Heroz
    Participant

I figured it out!
    I will be specific enough, so that you may understand. Well, on the options for Server when you have to make the server, it will say no at first on Console Password, but you should put Yes instead. After you make your server, you’ll review your Server and it will say Kill PW and Reset/Shutdown PW and you will get your password. Btw, PW means Password. Make sure you also make a Premium server because the password won’t work if you don’t use credits to make the Premium server. I hope this helps everyone on Earth

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Moon Heroz Moon Heroz. Reason: messed up a bit

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.