Good idea for Ciao121

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Agar.io generic topics Good idea for Ciao121

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of G G 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jamescoolio333
    Jamescoolio333
    Participant

I have been thinking for quite a while now and came up with some good ideas that might help. I am still learning to code, but I know from what I’ve learned that all of these are possible:

1. A bank
    *A bank would be a good idea, since if you spend hours getting enough credits to make your dream server and plans go unexpectedly, you still lose all your credits. You can store as many credits as you want, but credits disappear over time (the more you have, the more you lose).

2. Insurance
    *I think that being able to buy insurance for your credits (using real money or credits) to make sure you don’t lose any credits over time.

3. Lottery
    *You can spend credits to win credits. The more that participate, the higher the win. You can only buy up to 3 tickets, but the price increases as you buy them. There should be one that is hourly, daily, and weekly.

After making this, I felt bossy, but I just want to make it clear that these are suggestions that I have

Profile photo of SHADOWHAZZ
    SHADOWHAZZ
    Participant

I feel none of these are really neccecary

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

1) At the current winning rate I do not think you need HOURS to make a server.
    2) Why should someone spend hours to get a big amount of credits to use days later? Just win those you need and use them.
    3) Now users win free credits as in a lottery (they can win or not win). I really do not understand why create another lottery where you can win free credits spending free credits already won in a lottery. Winning credits is something more. Agarserv.com “mission” is to give users a way to easily create an agar.io server. Not to find different ways to win free credits to create agar.io credits.

Profile photo of G
      G
      Participant

I counted that you can make around 800 free credits in a hour, if you keep refreshing page every 2 seconds.

Profile photo of Jamescoolio333
        Jamescoolio333
        Participant

I have said in a different forum that i am on a chromebook and the pages take legit 10 seconds to load

Profile photo of G
        G
        Participant

For me they load in 2 seconds.

Profile photo of Ethobling
    Ethobling
    Participant

Off-topic, but Ciao, are auto-refreshers allowed? I would think it would be a win-win for both us and you (since you earn revenue off the adds and we earn credits). It’s basically the same thing as refreshing the page manually, but instead you can watch Youtube while it runs XD

Profile photo of G
      G
      Participant

Keep it at 30 or less refreshes per minute (this is 800 credits per hour). I once used 60 and got tempbanned for 10 minutes. I think Google makes revenue only when user click on ads, and from every IP clicks are allowed once every 24 hours. And Ciao121, what refreshers services have you banned?

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Every user has it own way to earn credits; many are abusing (overloading the server). So if I get a way users overload the server I try to sto him. In example I banned some online auto refreshing services.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.