Free Credits

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of G Anonymous 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of IshRock
    IshRock
    Participant

Ciao i think you should make the free credits feature for watching vids not uploading because not everyone can upload. Hope you can make both features successful peace

Profile photo of YouRock
    YouRock
    Participant

Ciao you need to friggin allow us to put our own vidz on youtube. I dont want my video removed again.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Yourock, users have to upload original conten; not duplicates.

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

Ishrock,
    to get FREE credits users should really do something. Watching a video is not active partecipation.

Profile photo of WOWO
    WOWO
    Participant

hey ciao,i think u can give us 100 credit monthly> that will b cool, and everyone will b happy>

Profile photo of pie
    pie
    Participant

that would be cool but i think maybe 50/75 credits would be better becouse your not actualy doing anything for the credits

Profile photo of IshRock
    IshRock
    Participant

a credit a day or wat?and ciao me and urock mean that we have our own vids on utube but not the file and thats not fair.

Profile photo of weirdO_o
      weirdO_o
      Participant

that all sounds good as a chrismas gift like we get 100 once for christmas then we get 5 a week

Profile photo of Sully
    Sully
    Participant

NIGCHIG

Profile photo of Sully
      Sully
      Participant

JK

Profile photo of Game Host
    Game Host
    Participant

how do i upload a video

Profile photo of G
    Anonymous

There is at least 1 free youtube likes and views site,so google search free views and likes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.