console kill bug!

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ bugs console kill bug!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ciao121 Ciao121 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of nivada13
    nivada13
    Participant

I have captured a annoying bug in servers

If you want to kill somebody sometimes it doesn’t load up every player in the server but only a few of them i have a screenshot right here
    http://prntscr.com/9efcqvbuggy
    as seen on screenshot i can’t kick past bot 12.
    I want this to be fixed as soon as possible i want to be able to kick everybody from my server!
    I like to kick random people from the top 10 every 30 minutes so that the server stays fun and other people can have a go at top 10 too!
    But now i can’t even get the players in the top 10 kicked cause of the stupid console bug that only shows a very few people/bots that are playing so i am not able to kick more of them!

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

Hi there, I had the same bug a few weeks ago: you just remove the server and add it again, and the bug is gone!

Profile photo of Jaco2811
    Jaco2811
    Participant

Happened to me, but only when i had Bots on my servers. so i don’t use bots anymore :/

Profile photo of nivada13
    nivada13
    Participant

i can’t fix it with the solution g gave me doesn’t work!

i will create servers with no bots in the future like the second person said!

I hope this will be fixed soon!

I want to be able to have a working console with or without bots!

Profile photo of Jaco2811
    Jaco2811
    Participant

Np. XD

Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

I saw this bug and I was sure it was because strange “human’s” bot nicknames. Looking at the screenshot it seems this is not the problem. I’m going to investigate more into this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.