Ciao Tell me when i can show you bots exist in agarserv.com.

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ Features Ciao Tell me when i can show you bots exist in agarserv.com.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ricelletis ricelletis 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Ciao121 (The creater of agarserv.com) has denied bots i have found severall tutorials, chrome web store, and tampermonkey extentions and such for bots on AgarSer.com i myself use Zekebots to alert my servers of announcements ONLY. The reasoning i use Zekebot is because it is a messed up bot provider that looks weird and dosent work right it sends the bot but gameplay other wise is messed up there is no text for the modded options and such i find it impossible to use myself so yea (BTW this is a unpacked extension)

For instance some of the announcements are DO NOT COPY NAMES then i would rename them U WILL BE CONSOLE KILLED or somethin glike that matter it places 100 bots and they come to me but i disconnect that account so its free mass (NO LAGG)

Profile photo of ricelletis
    ricelletis
    Participant

srry but i dont understand bots still here in agar server i have bots

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.