Chat bug

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ciao121 Ciao121 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ciao121
    Ciao121
    Keymaster

It happens sometimes that the chat stops responding. Until now I’m not been succesful identifing/solving the bug. So I implemented a “working chat check” that restarts the chat if it’s not working. I’m looking to solve it or to find a more affidable chat system. In the meantime, if the chat is not working for you, after a minute reload the game page and it should work angain.
    I know it’s not the best solution… but at the moment I have no other way.

Zeynal Ismailzade
    Participant

Yeah after i want to say in chat it says Chat Closed or Chat Disconnected why ? I can’t think why this bug happended well non chat after 1st playing 2nd then work?

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

Watch out for those characters of different charsets. If they are used to mark commands such as different messages, chat end, chat begin, etc. And someone types these in chat, it will cause issues.

Profile photo of Ciao121
      Ciao121
      Keymaster

You could be right. I don’t think this is really the problem but maybe I’m wrong. Anyway I just ended to work on a new system I’ll set up later. If I have other issues I’ll look also into it.
      Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.