Bots being worked on.

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Agar.io generic topics Bots being worked on.

This topic contains 27 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mastkillxp mastkillxp 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

The bots connect but they don’t spawn and get kicked.

In original Agar.io or Here??

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

In original agar.io. I think I have the skills to make bots work completely here but not in agar.io.

Profile photo of mastkillxp
    mastkillxp
    Participant

if you want i can help you out. skype me at: mastkilxp and i think why they kick is because maybe the server u create was max connection 1? or very low not sure.

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

The protocol version is 7, which means the packet’s encrypted. There needs to be sent an Encryption key to the server to connect. Here’s some capture of protocol 7: http://agarpp.comli.com/analyse/ See that at the end of the packets? “145 67 105 170” I think that’s a 32-bit encryption key I think you substract the values FROM the encryption key. For example: “145 67 105 170” – “95 65 105 170” = “50 2 0 0”. That was a length field, so now we know it is 562. But the problem is, the first byte doesn’t decrypt like that. 170 – 85 = 85, and at http://agar.gcommer.com/index.php?title=Protocol the packet 85 is not listed. And packets that are sent TO the server are even harder.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of G G.
    mastkillxp
    Participant

hmm i see, i am going trying to work on this. in the mean time u should be doing the same. this might take a few days for me because i have like no time. so we work on this together if u want. i update you if i found something, you should do the same.

Profile photo of JangoZAGAR
    JangoZAGAR
    Participant

@g, I think the agar.io staff banned bots, cause it’s lagging most servers, it happened a lot at January & February. Why do you want to use bots in the first place on Agar.io?

~JangoZAGAR

p.s I never used bots, plus, I’m not wasting money.

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

@jangozagar, there’s no way to block bots for agar.io. I mean, there’s no way to block bots that collect food and feed into you when they get into your sight range. And not all bots are paid.

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

I think I found out how to decrypt the world border packet:
    1. Make sure the packet is 40 bytes long. Otherwise it can’t be the border packet.
    2. XOR 33 and the second byte of the packet. Now we have the bytes 2-4 of encryption key in the 2nd to 4th byte, and
    byte 1 of the encryption key in byte 5.
    3. Now apply the decryption XOR the encryption key with bytes 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, etc until you get to bytes 37-40
    4. Byte 1 must be 255 and byte 8 must be 64, otherwise it isn’t the border packet.
    Now remove the first 7 bytes and you got a normal border packet like in protocol 5.

mastkillxp
    Participant

haha, nice found + work!

Profile photo of G
      G
      Participant

you mean it worked for you?

mastkillxp
    Participant

testing it soon, i send that message from work lol. i work like 10 hours a day. so im very busy.

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

Here’s a screenshot of me being on a test server with encryption on client enabled.

mastkillxp
    Participant

hmm they are still getting kicked? whats those numbers on the console: “827314273”? just wondering.

edit: just noticed its their ID. but ur the only one on the server? so how does it shows so much IDs?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of mastkillxp mastkillxp.
    Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

8 is the protocol version and 827314273 is the initialisation key.It types the packet 254(initialisation 1)(8), and the 255(initialisation 2)(827314273)every time player spawns.
    That’s why it shows up multiple times.(I tried to connect bots to official server like this, but it didn’t work)

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

I still can’t decrypt movement/split/eject packets but can tell you that their encryption has something to do with number 673720360.

Profile photo of JangoZAGAR
    JangoZAGAR
    Participant

@g,I know that not all bots are paid. Most require Chrome/ Firefox extensions (if possible for Mozilla)
    Also, have you tried slitherio bots?

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

Slither.io protocol is not documented very well yet, so any free bots hacks made for it connect only around 20 bots. So it’s too early to use them. We need to wait until we can connect 300+ bots.

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

This is a table of the uploaded packets encryption key. Left is amount of 18 (reset all cells) packets sent. Right is the XOR key. Keep in mind that there’s another XOR key which changes every sent message. At first it’s 673720360 (to understand this better, it’s written as 40404040 in hex) but after that changes by an algorithm.
    0 673720360
    1 -43196606
    2 1635936168
    3 -87516906
    4 499753776
    5 147192563
    6 1835801947
    7 -1534183626
    8 -1953390534

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

I made the code to calculate that.(use the “key” variable)

key = Math.imul(key, 1540483477) >> 0;
    key = (Math.imul(key >>> 24 ^ key, 1540483477) >> 0) ^ 114296087;
    key = Math.imul(key >>> 13 ^ key, 1540483477) >> 0;
    key = key >>> 15 ^ key;

Yo Polar
    Participant

wow! this is amazing and confusing… i wish i could help, but don’t have any coding experience. i’d like to start, but have no idea where to… also, if this is ok; can you release the bots for agarserv, or just give access to me by sending through skype or something? so i can beta test or just have fun with them? thanks!

Yo Polar
    Participant

Hey i have created a spinoff of agar powerups for agar serv! please check it out! http://www.polarsbots.tk

Thanks!

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

That’s agarserv bots, what I’m talking about is bots for agar.io, as you can see it takes many days to understand how to make bots. That’s also why there aren’t any free bots for agar.io right now.

Yo Polar
      Participant

Sorry! i was working on agar serv :p

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

It seems that someone has done work on bots. Now there is a 8 free bots hack but it emulates agario.core.js for each bot which is very laggy. It uses a p2p system which means that it’s like a team of botters helping each other. http://agarinfinity.com/

I will try to improve this, maybe add more proxy support.
    Here’s how it looks:

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of G G.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of G G.
    mastkillxp
    Participant

@g
    check this http://agarinfinity.com/agar.js it isnt really read able but… u should look at it for a second

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

The current problem is CPU usage because it emulates an agario.core.js for each bot. So even with proxies, I won’t be able to run more than about 25 bots.

mastkillxp
    Participant

hmmm maybe an idea. so as u know we get like 3 bots or so and other people get some of our bots. but what if we remove that other people get our bots so they use our ip i think. and instead we higher up the number that we recieve from players? i dunno i look into this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.