Bonus Server Giveaways

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ Features Bonus Server Giveaways

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Moon Heroz Moon Heroz 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Moon Heroz
    Moon Heroz
    Participant

Hello, everyone, this is what i have to say. Thank you for coming to my servers I made and I appreciate that. But, there are still people out here that don’t go to my servers. Well i wanna say to people who have not come to my servers. Come to my servers. I want At least 100 people or more a day to come to my servers. When i get 100 or more I will give away a Bonus Server who ever comes to my bonus server first and I will give you the password for the console OK? Please come to my server and I will make a bonus server for the one who was in my bonus server first. Just remember, chat with me and I will give you the password. The people who have not joined this site, I’m sorry but you have to log in or Join it because your no member. Also i will have challenges and many more later for giveaways. I hope everyone will join my servers. (By the way, they are Premium (servers))

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.