Bonus Server Giveaway (activated)

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ Features Bonus Server Giveaway (activated)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Moon Heroz Moon Heroz 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Moon Heroz
    Moon Heroz
    Participant

Everyone on here, most of you cam to my server and I will now make bonus Premium Servers. Who ever is on the leader board for 30 minutes, I will give you the Password for my server. Just a warning: Make sure you do not shut down my server, or I will not make anymore Bonus Servers. Don’t reset the server either, in less there is bugs or lags in the server. Make sure you chat with when ever you win the contest and I will give you the password. People who have not joined this site, you can’t console my server. You have to either join, or log in. Thank you very much for the 100 players coming to my server.

Profile photo of JangoZAGAR
    JangoZAGAR
    Participant

skype plez?

Moon Heroz
    Participant

You won a skin? Thats great! You said you want skype? What do you mean by that?:-)

Moon Heroz
    Participant

Sorry, I thought you meant something else like a skin. It was a server. Lol. Sorry about that. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.