Add level system

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums AgarServ Features Add level system

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of nivada13 nivada13 2 years, 12 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of DarkarAgar
    DarkarAgar
    Participant

My idea is to add a system as Agar.io levels, each level gives you +1 certain coins. Well, mine is something similar to a system of levels of Coins of AgarServ you to create a premium server. If you play on premium servers that will rise faster XP and if not premium you -45% of XP that you earn in the premium servers, but the coins are random do not be such through this: you went to level? I give you 5 coins, now as you are level 2 when we give you 10 Coins upload, no, give you coins random, 5 to 20 and while you have more levels, more likely to get 20.

I say 5-20 as an example, if you want to give more or less ok.
    also that you can change -45% for other higher or lower numbers eg you a -30%, etc …

Greetings, DarkarUY

Profile photo of klisjon
    klisjon
    Participant
    Profile photo of belnour
    belnour
    Participant

my idea is a new skin at the time a play

This is an Amazing idea! :D.Please add this in… but you should alsso make getting Xp Harder.Becouse sometimes people donamate servers with 100k mass.

This is an Amazing idea! :D.Please add this in… but you should also make getting Xp Harder.Becouse sometimes people donamate servers with 100k mass.

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant
    Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

Assuming that you gain 20000 exp/second when your score is 2000000, it will take you from Level1 to Level1000 in under 1 hour!

Profile photo of nivada13
      nivada13
      Participant

@g i think i got a solution for that make a hard cap for experience earned for each server like you can only get max 50k experience per player serv!

So that even if it is some crazy serv you won’t level up too fast!

Profile photo of DarkarAgar
    DarkarAgar
    Participant

=) Thanks for support!

*> G – Good see

*> H2O (Blitz) Yes! make XP Hard =) Good idea, I’m thinking this!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.