100,000 highscore on AgarServ

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Agar.io generic topics 100,000 highscore on AgarServ

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ༺𝔣𝒾𝓃༻ ο€€ΰΌΊπ”£π’Ύπ“ƒΰΌ»ο€€ 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of JangoZAGAR
    JangoZAGAR
    Participant

I have received lots of mass and revieved my highest score on a private server on AgarServ.
    101,312 HIGHSCORE! You may see the link here: 100k Highscore

Unfortunately, I cannot show the image on my forum post because I checked a button “Do not show this again”
    Stupid me.

JangoZAGAR, Verified Forum Helper

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of JangoZAGAR JangoZAGAR. Reason: the statements look funky a bit
    Profile photo of Mobile
    Mobile
    Participant

Getting 100k in a server on agarserv is easy depending on what settings you have for the server.

Profile photo of Kirby
      Kirby
      Participant

What settings?

Profile photo of Mobile
        Mobile
        Participant

5000 pellets, 5 or 10 food mass, and maybe viriuses

Profile photo of G
    G
    Participant

I got 1481627 score. So you lose!

Profile photo of MR.LOL
      MR.LOL
      Participant

Lol i got 1.000.000 too

Profile photo of JangoZAGAR
    JangoZAGAR
    Participant

@kirby, @mobiledig20, I used 25 bots, and the others are for free, I only used 15 credits, and the bots get huge every second cause of the viruses, and the little bots.
    @g, I will one day beat you! Dang you!

~JangoZAGAR, The Starter of this Forum.

i have a highscore on agario of 4.7mil and agarserv of 3.2mil beat that!

If you would like to join a server with the best food settings (5000 mass at start 5000 mass max 200 mass viruses 45 min viruses 60 max viruses expiremental so spawner viruses and a huge map size) i will be giving the link in a little bit! it will be in a different forum post it wil be in the recent topics on the main page of agarserv! it will say 220 credit server! so join when i put it it will be made in 20 minutes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.