ℭĐ☸ Clan Recruitment

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Teams / Teaming ℭĐ☸ Clan Recruitment

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Blackfire Agario Blackfire Agario 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Blackfire Agario
    Blackfire Agario
    Participant

Join the skype, and I or a co leader will test you. must know how to tricksplit, have screenshot proof of score over 25k, and be at least level 40 (unless you don’t get exp because of extensions or have 2 FB accounts) We are a very new clan, and are looking for active members who will skype call. Extensions are allowed, and even encouraged as it makes teaming less laggy and cuts the time you spend trying to find each other. Botting, on the other hand, is prohibited, and if you are caught botting at all, you will be kicked. I hope to see some good members SKYPE

Can i join i am a lvl 58 i can do a vanishspilt and ima kinda good my High score is 57k and im 11+

Profile photo of tobeyjellis10
    tobeyjellis10
    Participant

I am lvl 22 but i am very good at triksplirs and pop split’s and my top score is 69k i would love to be in your clan but i dont have skyper but i have facebook my name is Tobey Ellis
    so if u need anything just text me

Blackfire Agario
    Participant

tobey im sorry, but u need skype or otherwise i cant test you. you don’t have to call to be tested, but i need to know when your on, and be in communication with you. MJ, I will test you today after my school day ends, just join the testing skype if you haven’t yet

moneytron
    Participant

Hey I would like to try out for your clan. I am level 58. I know how to Trick Split, Cannon Split and Revrse Trick Split. My Highest score is 30k, Sadly I don’t have a screen shot to prove it but I do have a Mate that can back me up.

I am Also against Bots myself! Age:13

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  moneytron.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  moneytron.
    Blackfire Agario
    Participant

if the link isnt letting you join, just comment your skype and I will add you to testing

Profile photo of ItzGusHD
    ItzGusHD
    Participant

can I join I am very pro I have two account and I have a extentions

Blackfire Agario
    Participant

itzgud comment your skype and ill add u to testing, or click skype link

Blackfire Agario
    Participant

if it just makes you a guest account, then comment your skype and i will add you

Blackfire Agario
    Participant

bump

Im level 30
    My highscore is 30k
    I can tricksplit, splitrun, popsplit and bait
    (btw im a youtuber)

Blackfire Agario
    Participant

since making this thread,
    CD has grown to 32 members, and we have a couple videos for u to watch to see us in action

Blackfire Agario
    Participant

bump

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.