དLᗴGᗩcℂ¥ཌ Recruitment

Welcome to AgarServ.com Forums Teams / Teaming དLᗴGᗩcℂ¥ཌ Recruitment

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Vingtano Vingtano 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of LEGACY-LEADER
    LEGACY-LEADER
    Participant

I am looking for fairly decent players willing to join my new clan, དLᗴGᗩcℂ¥ཌ. I would gladly appreciate it if you were active at least 3 times a week. I would like a second “owner” if you will, for the PC gamers, due to me not owning a PC. We really only have one rule, besides trying to be active, and that is Don’t eat your teammates(obviously) if this happens to you, you can tell me over at the དLᗴGᗩcℂ¥ཌ clan chat, http//:maycontaincarrots.chatovod.com thank you for your time reading this, I will respond as fast as possible

LOLfight
    Participant

Hi can i join amazing player always active

LEGACY-LEADER
      Participant

We can always use an active player, just join the clan chat

Hi! I would be glad to join your clan,I am a pretty decent player I can tricksplit and I know how to double split PROPERLY.I know how to splitrun.Please reply soon.

LEGACY-LEADER
      Participant

Sure, just go to chat ovoid, and join the group chat, I am always glad to have some mates to help 🙂

Profile photo of Vulpixfuegos
    Vulpixfuegos
    Participant

Can i join? I’m pretty good player and a good clan food giver :3

Hi Can I join im lvl 41 and im a pro.

Daniel Lelaj
    Participant

Im level 39 i play every day eu server no lagg im new in this forum idk how cw works here

Profile photo of Cozy
    Cozy
    Participant

Sup I talked to one of ur members and they are really nice I’m lvl 50 and i would like to join 😀

-Cozy

Profile photo of Vingtano
    Vingtano
    Participant

Hey can i join I am level 34 and know a lot of tricks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.